Saturday, November 22, 2014

User's guide

What is Value Investing playbook???...Well It’s a simple way to track the Current Value stocks in my portfolio. Before this blog I used to have hand-written notes for analysis of any particular stock that I quite often used to misplace them, this especially was frustrating if the stock was part of my portfolio and I had to trace back to figure out why in the world did I invest in this stock. Now its very easy, from the left nav bar I can click on analysis of any stock that is in my portfolio and keep track of it.

If you are new to this blog then I would advice you to read the following posts :

1. Why to follow this blog .

2. Do you have questions on the Valuation technique used for valuing the stocks. Please refer to the post Discounted cash flow basics to understand this valuation technique. And the post Basics of Valuation model

3. If you are interested in knowing the concise process of Investment then Click here to know about my investment process.

Last but not the least, please read the following disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER: The valuations and investment ideas published in this blog are solely based on my judgment. If you base your investments on any of the published post of this blog then you are doing it on your own risk. I am not responsible for any loss you incur on any investments you make. Also would like to caution you that past investment results don’t guarantee future performance.

I hope you find this blog valuable in your investment journey. If you have any questions , comments or feedback, please drop me a note. My e-mail is valuationtrg at gmail.com

Your's sincierly,
Dayanand (Dan) Menashi.